10 Simple Pleasures
I've been tagged! :o)
My 10 Simple Pleasures, In No Particular Order
My 10 Simple Pleasures, In No Particular Order
- Family trips to the beach
- Long HOT uninterrupted showers
- A good book and a cup of hot tea
- Scrapbooking and scrapbooking magazines
- My comfortable bed at the end of a long day
- Lazy Sunday afternoons
- Pumpkin pie
- Finding a good bargain (LOVE yard sales & thrift stores!)
- My PDA - (especially since it didn't cost me anything!)
- Down time - when I can do anything *I* want to do
2 Comments:
Ahh, Those all sound great! (Well, except for the tea. I don't do tea or coffee. Blech. LOL)
These are wonderful things that you do not have time to do often because you are always going, doing and helping others. Except for the pumpkin pie, you have always liked pumpkin pie, even if you have had a lot of it. As for the PDA I can only guess on that as I have never used one before.
Post a Comment
<< Home