Hold still now...


Last night Wade pulled Derek's second tooth. I had tried several times during the day - as did Derek. It was really bothering him while he was eating spaghetti, so he asked dad to try, since "he has a better grip, you know." It only took a minute and it was out - Derek was at first shocked, then elated. He thinks he is SO FAR behind everyone in the loosing teeth department, so he is anxious to catch up. He is saving his tooth to show off before he relinquishes it to the Tooth Fairy. (Good thing, since the ole' fairy was fresh out of cash last night!) When he woke up this morning he was all smiles! The bottom teeth I can handle, but I think losing the top teeth will be harder for ME to swallow! He sure is growing up fast....
4 Comments:
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO Derek!
Frank has lost 6 so far, and nr 7 will be coming out pretty soon!
awwwww .... I agree! They grow up too darn fast . But WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO on the loss, and even better, a PULL from daddy! :o)
How cool!
Cam has lost 8 so far, and none in sight for now. Kendall has already lost 2. :-(
Ohmigosh, and I thought James was doing so well, but he's only lost 5! LOL
Congrats to Cameron on such an exciting event! Do let us know how well the TF takes care of him! :) :) :)
Woo hoo for Derek! What a brave boy to let dad pull his tooth! Great pics. Love that grin! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home