Saturday, April 01, 2006

I can't believe I'm blogging...

OK, so my friend Fransie in Holland has talked me into this blogging thing. I'm still pretty unsure of the whole thing, but since it's the first day of a new month, why not start today? We'll see how it goes....
(Thanks to Nat and Karin for inspiring my tagline.)

5 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

wohooooo! YAY for the newest addiy" blog world ... )

I am so happy that you've joined in!

1:21 PM, April 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww!How sweet.I just love it.Thank you for including me!

8:07 PM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Francine said...

HI! very, very cool!

Can I link you on Little by Little?

1:04 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Natalie said...

LOL, I didn't know! YOu commented but didn't tell *me* (hey now!)!

And again, LOL at Fransie's urging; that's how I got into it, too. :)

1:32 PM, April 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to blogworld! :)

8:55 PM, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home