Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Piggie News!

I completely forgot to post that we got Oatmeal a new friend last week. Her name is Biscuit, and she's officially Derek's piggie, since Oatmeal is officially Camden's piggie. (Technically, however, they are both MINE! LOL!) They are getting along quite well, and oh the squeaks they make when I take one of them out of the cage alone! We were wavering on whether or not to get another one, but now we know we made the right decision.

Anyway, here a few new pigger pics....

Oatmeal & Biscuit


Derek & Biscuit


Camden & Oatmeal


Oatmeal

4 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

Holy smokes! I have been checking in here daily, and all of a sudden there are TWO entries! YAY!!!! :O)

SO sorry that you've had a heck of a couple weeks ... but with the addition of that cute new piggie I bet that took all your worries away! They are way too cute, and the kids look like they LOVE them! ;)

Grats on the newest member .... and hope the speed of life slows down!

12:32 PM, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cuties!! :)

7:03 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Natalie said...

LOL, Angela! I was afraid I was going to see...pot-bellied pigs or something, but they're cute! Great pics, though; they look like a lot of fun!

4:43 AM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Francine said...

Arent guinea pigs fun!!!!

9:05 AM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home