Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Uh, nope!

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
Sometimes...

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Never - I've never lived where there was enough snow to sled. (Unless I was too young to remember it.)

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With Wade, of course!

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm not sure - I've never experienced one myself!

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
At times, but I wish I was so much more.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie is so creepy!

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
A little bit.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Gosh, no! I'm snoozing by 10pm!

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like the one where the husband asks his wife to marry him "again" with an eternity ring, and her parents and friends are looking on.

13. Who was your first love?
Wade, of course!

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No. I just couldn't do it, unless the light has cycled a few times and still hasn't changed.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Last year I wouldn't have had an opinion, but it's all Yankees around here now!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Once, and I don't remember it being tragic, so maybe again one day...

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Usually, I dream a lot, and some of my dreams could be movies!

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Right now - lesson planning and gathering materials for the next school session.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
Gosh, so many! To play an instrument, to be fluent in Spanish and ASL, to be computer saavy, athletic, to master photography, the list goes on and on....

22. Do you like Sushi?
Never tried it.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and a t-shirt.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, I'm rather forgiving, actually.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Well, when Wade makes it as a famous drummer in a cool band, then I'd sleep with him. :0)

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not that I know of.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Green peas - I have never liked them.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I am ashamed to say, yes.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No. I'm a lover, not a fighter... LOL!

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes, both.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

LOL at your answer to #25! Glad to see you're back to blogging; I'll need to check in more often! :)

11:56 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger karin said...

YAY! I am so glad you played .... loved the answers, sistah!

:O)

5:36 AM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Francine said...

Spanish and ASL? Dude, do you actually have any Spanish, deaf friends? :p

Just teasing. Loved your asnwers. You are so sweet, you.

12:01 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home