Sixteen Years and Roses
On Friday Wade brought home roses. :o)
It was our anniversary. Not our wedding anniversary, but our dating anniversary. Sixteen years! It's so hard to believe that it was that long ago. We were so young, and now, here we are - happily married for nearly 12 years. (And still young of course!) Happy Anniversary, sweetie!

May we forever continue through life's journey beside each other, our hearts still filled with love, respect, and admiration, as it was so many years ago. May our caring for each other grow deeper; may our love for each other grow stronger. May our home be filled with hope, peace, and love as it has been for all these years we have shared together. May we share just as many more.
I Love You, Wade.
Here's to 16 more....
It was our anniversary. Not our wedding anniversary, but our dating anniversary. Sixteen years! It's so hard to believe that it was that long ago. We were so young, and now, here we are - happily married for nearly 12 years. (And still young of course!) Happy Anniversary, sweetie!

May we forever continue through life's journey beside each other, our hearts still filled with love, respect, and admiration, as it was so many years ago. May our caring for each other grow deeper; may our love for each other grow stronger. May our home be filled with hope, peace, and love as it has been for all these years we have shared together. May we share just as many more.
I Love You, Wade.
Here's to 16 more....
3 Comments:
you brought tears to my eyes Angela! :) Happy Anniversary!
((((hugs))))
(we celebrate the 'dating anniversary' to!!)
Dude, I'm at the office, quit making me cry already :)
Congratulations Angela and Wade!
Aww, how sweet! Hooray for 16 years!
Sorry I haven't been around. I've gotten super dependent on Bloglines to get my feeds, but I do have a short list of ones that don't have RSS turned on that I check manually, and I could have sworn I'd been here more recently than I obviously had. Bloglines is on the fritz today, so I was checking them all manually, and was shocked to see how long it had been. Sorry about that!
Post a Comment
<< Home