A whirlwind of a month...
Since my last post, so many things have transpired. We (did not) celebrate our 12th year wedding anniversary, I got sick with bronchitis, a sinus infection, a severe cough, and an ear infection, we moved our stuff into 4 storage rooms, 2 attics, and one garage, we moved a few things and our children into one bedroom at Wade's parents house, we closed on our house and then on our construction loan, we discovered that the lots we've been looking at were mis-marked, and the lot we bought and paid for was NOT the one we've been looking at for 6 months, and we got through that initial shock and broke ground anyway. Whew!
Our logs will be delivered in 10 days - on November 29th. So far, the lot has been cleared (we are only clearing enough for the driveway and house, the rest will remain wooded) and they are beginning work on the foundation Monday. The plan is (at a minimum) to have the foundation poured for the garage by delivery day, so we can stack the logs there until the basement and foundation on the house are completed.
I've taken lots of photos, and I included a few here. To view about 50 more, you can go to http://angelaedwards.photosite.com . The days are going by so fast right now, but I'll try to do better about posting here more often. Thanks for looking!




Our logs will be delivered in 10 days - on November 29th. So far, the lot has been cleared (we are only clearing enough for the driveway and house, the rest will remain wooded) and they are beginning work on the foundation Monday. The plan is (at a minimum) to have the foundation poured for the garage by delivery day, so we can stack the logs there until the basement and foundation on the house are completed.
I've taken lots of photos, and I included a few here. To view about 50 more, you can go to http://angelaedwards.photosite.com . The days are going by so fast right now, but I'll try to do better about posting here more often. Thanks for looking!




2 Comments:
yay! So glad that you gave us an update WITH pictures! I mised you here .... hope the snaffu with the land mixup wasn't disappointing as much as it was surprising!
Keep the updates coming .... as much as you can, anyway, and stay sane ... this, too, shall pass!
:D
Wow Angela - such an amazing adventure!
I'm living vicariously through you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home