Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
Friday, June 01, 2007
NINE
Nine courses of logs are up! :o)
We've been going up each evening and carrying up several of the logs needed for the next day's installation, and it has really helped move the process along!
yeha! I just logged onto the blogs to try and catch up a bit, and saw this .. ALL of this progress! wow! it is really moving right along, and how very cool you and the kids are lugging the logs! :) I know Cam and Kendall would think that was fantastic ! I am getting so excited for the finished project!
Also, you sweet wonderful woman, you! thanks for the card, and the terrific words. I am emailing you in a minute here..... :) you rock!
4 Comments:
Oh man! Now it's REALLY starting to go quickly!!!
yeha! I just logged onto the blogs to try and catch up a bit, and saw this .. ALL of this progress! wow! it is really moving right along, and how very cool you and the kids are lugging the logs! :) I know Cam and Kendall would think that was fantastic ! I am getting so excited for the finished project!
Also, you sweet wonderful woman, you! thanks for the card, and the terrific words. I am emailing you in a minute here..... :) you rock!
Glad you're seeing good progress!
Sorry I didn't chat long last week at the library, Lisa Beth was driving me nuts!
Maria from MC
How cool, Angela! Must be so exciting. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home