It's been 8 months, 1 week, and 3 days...
... since we broke ground, and we FINALLY have a roof. (OK, so I told myself to use a different word, but nothing else I can think of works as well as .... FINALLY!) :o)
Two crews worked over the weekend, and here are the newest pictures:
Two crews worked over the weekend, and here are the newest pictures:
Back deck - there will be a screened in porch just past the last door, which leads to the master bedroom:
Back deck again, these last two doors lead into the Great Room:
Back deck again - notice that there are now windows upstairs and downstairs, and the cathedral ceiling has been filled in with logs:
1 Comments:
aawesome awesome awesome!~ truly seeing amazinb progress for you, A! I love the view, and hope the path works out for you all!
yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home