Fun Update!
I'll post house details soon, but right now here's a fun update about ME! (Or my alter-ego, anyway!)
Our city has just opened a $200 million town center, called Bridge Street. The Grand Opening weekend began Thursday, and I was hired to work all four days. Here are some links to photos and videos about the event. Oh, and I'm the one wearing the red nose!
Bridge Street
Balloons
Face Painting
Our city has just opened a $200 million town center, called Bridge Street. The Grand Opening weekend began Thursday, and I was hired to work all four days. Here are some links to photos and videos about the event. Oh, and I'm the one wearing the red nose!
Bridge Street
Balloons
Face Painting
1 Comments:
how fun , A! Honestly, that shopping center looks great, and just in time for the heavy shopping! :)
sorry about the house ~ i hope it gets better soon .....
((hugs))
Post a Comment
<< Home