Monday, October 27, 2008

House UPDATE!!!

We are thrilled to say that we received the miracle we’ve been waiting for!

As of Friday afternoon, we were able to obtain the financing we needed to resume construction on our log home. It was truly a miracle, and God is to be praised, for His hand is at work in this story. We are anxious to begin working and hope to do so THIS WEEK!

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support - keep them coming!

In His Service,
Wade & Angela

"Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain.” Psalm 127:1

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you guys! I have been thinking about you so often and wondering what has been going on. I can't wait to hear updates!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

4:04 PM, October 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home