What!?!?!? A blog update!?!?!?
Ok, so I admit I've been taken in by facebook, LOL! It is so easy to maintain and keep up with... but I will TRY to update my blog more often in '09!
The boys are doing great ... they both brought home straight A's on on their report cards. I couldn't be more proud of how well they have adjusted to public school. Derek is in the advanced math class and goes to the SPACE (advanced) program once a week and enjoys it. Camden is reading on a 4th grade level, according to his diagnostic report. They both enjoy reading as much as I do .... which absolutely warms my heart!
Derek will be 10 on Friday ... it seems just impossible - double digits already! We are planning a small party in our church gym ... let them run around and play basketball, football, and act like crazy boys. Works for me!
Construction on the house has not resumed yet. We received the slope development report and now need a new survey. Ahh... the waiting!
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31
The boys are doing great ... they both brought home straight A's on on their report cards. I couldn't be more proud of how well they have adjusted to public school. Derek is in the advanced math class and goes to the SPACE (advanced) program once a week and enjoys it. Camden is reading on a 4th grade level, according to his diagnostic report. They both enjoy reading as much as I do .... which absolutely warms my heart!
Derek will be 10 on Friday ... it seems just impossible - double digits already! We are planning a small party in our church gym ... let them run around and play basketball, football, and act like crazy boys. Works for me!
Construction on the house has not resumed yet. We received the slope development report and now need a new survey. Ahh... the waiting!
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home